Friday, October 9, 2015

Periscope?? Yes, please!

When Periscope was launched a few months ago I thought it seemed quite funny how you could watch random people from around the world just going about their lives … I watched a group of dancers outside of Busch Stadium this morning.  They were so amped up about the Cardinals v Cubs Playoff game and I really felt like I was there! I have yet to broadcast anything myself but I do like to have a nose once in a while.

As some of you know, over 6500 Younique presenters made their way to Chicago for this year’s global Younique Convention.  The Convention was a weekend of training, hearing people’s stories, awards and recognition.  At Convention was when I truly grasped the amazingness of Periscope.  I was able to get better views from Presenters who were up close to the stage and they were broadcasting live.  I have watched product reveals, training sessions, status recognition, the gala awards, talks about the Younique foundation … A-MA-ZING.

And guess what .. as soon as they announced the date and location for next year (St Louis by the way), the website just went crazy for people buying tickets!  I have mine :)

So if you are trying to build a business, or even trying to learn a business that you have recently joined, you need to get on there and follow the people that are influential to you!

You can follow me – AngelaDavis1013 – I haven’t said anything interesting yet but I will …

Stay FabuLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment